The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Finish and progross on WIPs

I finished Lilly-Nora Corbett for my Granddaughter's 13th Birthday January 30.
Then at the end of January I have made progress on the following WIPS.
Red Birds-Marie Barber
Just Cross Magazine nov/dec 2011
Garden of Joy sampler-Friendly Stitchers Group SAL 2009
27 squares out of 52 stitched
 
Snowman and friends Christmas Stocking-Gold Collection Kit
 
The Alphabet Samplings Book With My Needle
 stitching on page 12 of 16.
 The Halloween House Ursula Michaels
November Snowman-Vermillion series

 The Library-Littlehouse Needleworks
Happy stitching
Joyce C F / TX
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing