The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Up date on WIPs

Snowman and Friends Christmas Stocking
Gold Collection Kit.
March "Jonquil"
Flower of the Month
Ellen Stroh
The Halloween House
Ursula Michaels
Red Birds-Just Cross Magazine nov/dec 2011
The Alphabet Samplings Books
With My Needle
page 11 of 16
Have a great week
Joyce
 
>

2 comments:

  1. just keep pluggin along and they'll get done before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work I look forward to seeing the finiahed projects.
    You are so lucky to be as far as you are on your stitching Ineed to find more time to stitch
    I need to post my fifteen for this year.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing