The only rule is to have fun, keep an eye for you threads and be always in stitches.
Pick 15 projects that are ALREADY STARTED and FINISH them.
ha, there you are, my challenge to you. Not new ones coz we all know there are far more than 15 to which we would like to start.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My 2012 WIPs List

I'm so excited that Jayne has decided to continue this into 2012. I didn't do very well in 2011, since most of my time was spent studying while I was working on my bachelor's degree. However, I graduated in November and will have much more time to stitch in 2012. So with that in mind, here's my list of challenge pieces for 2012:

1) Noah's Promise (Shepherd's Bush)
2) It's Berry Time (Blackbird Designs)
3) Primitive Wizard of Oz (Midsummer Night Designs)
4) Quaker House (Blackbird Designs)
5) Polar Bear Snow Globe (Bent Creek)
6) Joyful Christmas (Shepherd's Bush)
7) Winter Row (Bent Creek)
8) Christmas Name Tree (M Designs)
9) Noah's Stocking (Carriage House Samplings)
10) Winter Wonderland (Blackbird Designs)
11) Snowflake Serenade (Country Cottage Needleworks)
12) Winter Band Sampler (Little House Needleworks)
13) It's Cold Outside (Blue Ribbon Designs)
14) Woodland Winter (Dimensions)
15) Snow Globe Mantle (Bent Creek)

There it is ... all down in black and white, so now I must stick to it! Good luck to the other challenge participants. And remember, there's safety in numbers :)

Terri in Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment

any and all comments are welcome and Thank you for sharing